On this page you’ll find further information about resources related to public speaking, giving verbal presentations, and preparing for job interviews.
Whether you’re demonstrating products at an exhibition, delivering training in English, or presenting ideas in front of customers or colleagues, good speaking skills are essential.
These situations can be challenging though, especially if you’re someone who feels nervous about speaking in public.
In my presentation training sessions, I will help you in one or all of these areas:
Job interview preparation
Whether you want to improve your general performance at job interviews, or you’re preparing for a specific upcoming interview, I will help you to talk about yourself and your achievements clearly and confidently.
- Practise answering a range of questions, both general and specific to your personal situation, so that you can prepare your answers in a relaxed atmosphere;
- Discuss any issues relating to how you introduce yourself, highlight your strengths and discuss challenges.
- Practice speaking about your experience and achievements with clarity and confidence;
- Work on answering unexpected or more difficult questions.
- Discuss examples that you can use in situation-based questions.
- Discuss some strategies for dealing with nerves or anxiety.
You will still have to do the interview, but the training will help you to feel more confident because you will have prepared, practising and polishing your performance.
Prices and further information
The price of the training will depend on how much support you feel would be helpful. The training is calculated on an hourly rate of £35 per hour. An invoice will be provided following our initial consultation and payment is required in advance.
If you’d like to know more about either the presentation or the interview preparation service, you can get in touch with me using my contact form: